Tuesday 2 December 2008

235/365


OMG. I was woken up at 5:00 am by a beeping noise. I searched and searched for it. Eventually, I narrowed it down to the bathroom and STILL couldn't find. When James woke up at 7:00 I offered to pay him a fiver if he could find it and disable it. He found it in five minutes. It was an old watch that came from a French market about ten years ago and cost about three pounds. It was in a jewellry box on the bathroom shelf. He couldn't make it stop beeping though. Intead he managed to make it start talking as well! In FRENCH. I threw it away but could still hear it. It was still going strong when I got home so I took the hammer to it. That worked.

2 comments:

geeta said...

Ha ha ha, that is so brilliant. I can't believe you killed it! I wanted to know what it was saying.

emily said...

that was my precious thing! you owe me a french talking plastic watch.